Unibet Open is kicking off the Winter Edition of the Unibet Open next week with a Unibet Open Quiz night. The event will be hosted by Unibet Ambassador Ian Simpson with tons of prizes to give away for you to enjoy the rest of the week.
Quiz Night gets underway at 8PM CET (19.00 UK/Ireland) on Tuesday, December 8 on the Unibet Twitch channel; full details for all three quizzes are below. You can play from your desktop or mobile, whichever is easiest for you. We have lined up three quizzes giving everyone a chance to win something. In between the quizzes, there will be breaks and HexaPro games so you can reload your energy! You will need a Unibet Account to enter (and unfortunately Swedish, Belgian and Danish players are excluded from this promotion due to regulations.)
Quiz Night will give Unibet players a fun way to get in a festive mood and test their knowledge skills against fellow Unibet fans as well as Unibet Ambassadors. Capacity is limited to 1,500.
Quiz host Ian Simpson said: “Quiz night has now become a feature of our online Unibet Opens and we’re really looking forward to this special Christmas edition! Come join me on Twitch on December 8 to chat, interact or just answer questions. We’ll be having a lot of fun and giving away prizes for each of the three quiz rounds.”
Date: Tuesday, 8 December 2020
Time: 20.00 CET (19.00 UK/Ireland)
To join in the quiz night fun, head over to Unibet’s Twitch channel: www.twitch.com/unibetpoker
Prizes for each quiz:
1st €100 mini Unibet Open ticket
2nd-3rdrd: €50 generic MTT ticket
4thth-5thth: €25 generic MTT ticket
The Unibet Open
The Unibet Open forms part of the Unibet Online Series with several flagship events scheduled, including the €250,000 guaranteed Main Event on Sunday, December 13.
The Unibet Open festival will mark a spectacular finale for the tenth edition of the Unibet Online Series which begins November 22 with more than 130 events. Click here for the full Unibet Online Series schedule.
The Main Event on December 13 will cost €1,100 to enter, and features a single re-entry option with a 15k starting stack. Late reg is open until the end of level 12. The final Day 2 will resume at 7pm on Monday, December 14.
As well as the two-day £250,000 guarantee Unibet Open Main Event, other Unibet Open tournaments on the schedule include the £15k guarantee Unibet Opener Rebuy on December 9, the £15k guarantee Unibet Open Online Warm-Up on December 12 plus an additional two-day £40k guarantee Unibet Open event starting December 13. There are also two Unibet Open Challenges Freerolls taking place in January, open to all players who have earned 100,000 or more points in the Q3 2020 Unibet Poker Challenges.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only participants with an Unibet Account are eligible to win a prize, players from Sweden, Belgium & Denmark are excluded due to regulations.
2. The quiz starts with a question and several answers.
3. There could be more than one correct answer. At least one answer option must be incorrect. Select the answer(s) and click on the “Confirm” button. The first three players who answered correctly get bonus points. At the end of the quiz a Leaderboard is shown.
4. If players have the same number of points, the winner will be the one who answered fastest
5. Players are allowed prizes in several quizzes.
6. Unibet reserves the right to change these conditions at any time.
7. Unibet reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.