The final day of the 2015 Unibet Open Antwerp €1,100 Main Event at "De Shop" saw 15 hopefuls from a 321-entry field return to the tables, and it took more than 12 hours and 10 levels to determine a winner. Local player Alexander Beeckx was leading the field coming into the final day, however, it was Mateusz Moolhuizen who topped an all-Dutch podium to claim his second title of the popular tour and become only the second two-time Unibet Open champion ever.
Laurens De Smet
Vincent van Oosterhout
Unibet Open in Antwerp is only a few days away and are very excited to show you what we have lined up this time around. As Antwerp is known as the Diamond City, we have put a little surprise in the trophy for extra motivation to everyone. The parties will be hosted by some well-known DJs, who have previously played at Tomorrowland and Amsterdam Dance Event. As the venue De Shop and the hotels are not in the same location, we have organized shuttle buses, which will run regularly during the days of the tournament. One of the buses is a party bus including a DJ and poker sets to make sure that you will kick off in the right mood.
Please find below a final checklist to make sure that you are ready to go.
- Registration for the Main Event starts at 10.00 on Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- The Main Event will kick off at 12.00 Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- The event is only for 21+
- ID check will be done every day, so please make sure you will bring your ID (and your guest as well)
- This is a NO-CASH event, which means you can’t buy-in for the Main- and/or side event and SNG in cash
- We have managed to add €100 + €10 SNG to the mix
- All winnings will be paid out by bank transfer, Unibet account or Cash at Casino Blankenberge (which is drive of 45 – 60 min from Antwerp)
- All the chip counts & table seatings of all players in the Main Event and Side Events can be followed onunibetopen.com from the start of the event
- If you or your friends & family want to follow the action, we will publish the feature table every day from around 14:30 at unibetopen.com
We have taken extra security measures to make the tournament a safe environment for our guests to enjoy themselves. Please note that we are monitoring the situation very closely and are working alongside the City of Antwerp. The safety of you, the players, our staff and our guests remains above all our primary concern.
Rijnkaai 2, 2000